Anne S. Roberts, M.A.
- Licensed Coach
& Educational Consultant
- Teacher (Retired), Fairfax County (VA) Public Schools
- 25 years experience
- most recently at Thomas Jefferson High School for
Science & Technology (TJHSST)
- Teaching Certifications (Grades 7-12)
- Special Education: Gifted and Talented,
- Nationally Certified Journalism Teacher
- Director of Language Arts, Prime ESOL Academy, Ilsan, South Korea
- Retired teacher, most recently from Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology (TJHSST), with twenty-five (25) years experience from middle and high school through the university level in the English Language Arts.
- Developed methods in
the fields of Gifted & Talented, Journalism
Education, and English Education and presented them at
national, state, and local conferences.
- Created Brain Relief in 2003 on her return from South Korea. The goal of Brain Relief is for students to achieve success in meeting their academic potential and to increase the students' self confidence and self esteem.
- Gifted and Talented teacher certification in special education.
- Coached three state champion high school teams in the Odyssey of the Mind competition
for creative problem-solving.
Connect with us
Anne S. Roberts
7806 Oak Street
Falls Church, VA 22043-3122
Phone: (703) 641-8940
Children and Adults
with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD)
Northern Virginia chapter
Board of Directors (2008-2012)
AD/HD Resource Group of Northern Virginia
National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
Fairfax County Association for the Gifted
National Resource Center on AD/HD
Attention Deficit Disorder Assocaition (ADDA)
American Counseling Association (ACA)